The Club's History

The actual private club was founded in 1938. With our original name being Deutsch - Ungarischer Sport - Verein.
In 1939 the club was incorporated.

The German Club occupies the original Hilltown German Reformed Church, founded in 1852. The club maintains the original church's cemetery to this day.

The purpose of the club is the advancement of German Hungarian culture through sporting events and other entertainments for its members and community, as provided for by the Charter of Incorporation.

We have some great traditions, and are family based club. Come out and check us out.

 history image